I have a framed copy that sits on my desk. There is something here for everyone. #1 is my favorite and my go-to. I use it all the time.
- It ain’t as bad as you think! It will look better in the morning.
- Get mad then get over it.
- Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.
- It can be done.
- Be careful what you choose. You may get it.
- Don’t let adverse facts stand in the way of a good decision.
- You can’t make someone else’s choices. You shouldn’t let someone else make yours.
- Check small things.
- Share credit.
- Remain calm. Be kind.
- Have a vision. Be demanding.
- Don’t take counsel of your fears or naysayers.
- Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
Enjoy the posts? Subscribe to the monthly newsletter.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.