I have a framed copy that sits on my desk. There is something here for everyone. #1 is my favorite and my go-to. I use it all the time.
- It ain’t as bad as you think! It will look better in the morning.
- Get mad then get over it.
- Avoid having your ego so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego goes with it.
- It can be done.
- Be careful what you choose. You may get it.
- Don’t let adverse facts stand in the way of a good decision.
- You can’t make someone else’s choices. You shouldn’t let someone else make yours.
- Check small things.
- Share credit.
- Remain calm. Be kind.
- Have a vision. Be demanding.
- Don’t take counsel of your fears or naysayers.
- Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.
Enjoy these posts? Enter your email below to join the monthly newsletter.